Thursday, February 14, 2008

Taxes

Wow! Yesterday it took me nearly an entire day to get my 2006 taxes as well as Thom's and Kriston's 2006-2005 taxes done. I'm glad it's all over with now. Now it's just a matter of me getting them into the mailbox today.

I'm unusually tired today. I think it's because of my sleeping habits as usual. It doesn't matter how early I go to bed, I still can't seem to sleep past four/five hours which leaves me damn tired for the rest of the day. I hate this more than anything else. I've never been one to be a morning person however, with my schedule being like it is, i'm getting up at 5:30am two days a week. Then depending on which saturday it is, it'll be way early or a bit into mid morning. Either way I'm still having issues with this schedule.

My future still weighs on me like a ton of blocks that are attached to a chain which in turn is attached to a noose around my neck. It's as if it's waiting for an excuse to just fall off into the water and take me with it. I am really hoping that all this will work itself out.

No comments: