Sunday, September 2, 2012

My expression of "Kiss The Bride"

My expression of "Kiss the Bride" designed by Melinda Miller Designs.  I found this pattern to easy to follow and fun to create along with giving me a chance to express myself with using colors in a more unconventional manner.  The only thing that I really have to remark about is that the crossing over of double crochet stitches don't seem to evident when looking at the finished product.  More than likely that is because my crochet stitches tend to be a bit tight.  I'm not sure if there is a way around this or not unless one wants to use a different color on one stitch while using another on the other.
Needle and yarn
5.5 mm (I)
Red Heart Super Saver
0718 - Shocking Pink
Herrshners
Celestial
0011
Plummy 9940
K1217-493685
Purple
Herrshners
Off White
9518 - Teal
Blue-green
Herrshners

No comments: